- Make use of your card whenever you travel or even go shopping for a international website
- Lock in your trade price ahead of time
- No ATM withdrawal costs at Westpac Group ATMs and over 50,000 ATMs offshore 1
- Steer clear of the 3% international transaction fee 2
- Top your card instantly in Online Banking
- ThereвЂ™s no initial load cost or reload charge
- Install the Global Currency Card app and stock up to 5 currencies from a range of 11.
Starting and with your travel cash card
Order your travel cash card immediately online вЂ“ it will take significantly less than a moment.
Load it up
Bunch to five various currencies from a option of 11 (AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, JPY, THB, ZAR, SGD, HKD) and lock in your change prices before you travel.
down load the application
The simplest way to handle your cash as you travel has been the worldwide Currency Card application. Down load it free of charge through the App shop or Bing Enjoy.
Save very well foreign deal charges by transforming your travel cash to the neighborhood money of where youвЂ™re going (if available) 3 . Make use of the application to convert your AUD into as much as five currencies that are different your card.
Travelling offshore and shopping on the internet
Making use of your card offshore
- A travel cash card means you are able to secure your change price ahead of time and understand precisely exactly what your spending plan is, instead of constantly being forced to work out of the foreign exchange through the regional money back to Aussie dollars. Continue reading Why look for a Westpac worldwide Currency card?